Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Madagascar Diet

I'm going to co-author a book with my son when he returns from his 3 month trip to Madagascar. I talked to him last weekend on Skype and found that he's lost 15 pounds in 8 weeks. I figure we can call it the Madagascar Diet: it'll sound really exotic and mysterious, but all it really entails is eating only 2 meals a day that consist mostly of rice. Just for kicks we'll throw in recipes on Beetle Burgers (okay, so this link doesn't take you to beetle recipes. I actually couldn't find any, so I'll have to get creative in my recipes!). I could also highlight my Lemur Lasagne and Mashed Millipedes, served on rice, of course! If you'd like to be a taste-tester, please let me know. My kids have already declined the job.

6 comments:

carrie said...

okey dokey.

on a high note, love the new pic of you on the side. So pretty!

Kelley said...

ICK.....that would help me lose weight as well.

CrossView said...

Just looking at the pictures is enough to keep me from eating...

Indian Lake Papa said...

Soak em in chocolate and I will eat em! Greetings from Sunny Florida!

Indian Lake Papa said...

White, chocolate or pink - doesn't matter as long as its chocolate! Dark Chocolate is better for the heart - I must have a terrific heart!

Tanya said...

We had a Madagascar cockroach as a pet. They are so easy to take care of. I do not think I could eat one. They do to much hissing. I could handle the rice.