Tuesday, February 05, 2008

No title, just a sigh.


The momma has landed. Repeat... the momma has landed (see yesterday's post below).

There are exactly 3 farms and 38 houses between our house and the farm where we TRIED to take our 3 mooching felines. Were none of them suitable for a permanent residency? Did they even try? You know, like cry pitifully outside the door like they do here? Or bring a headless mouse as a sort of work resume'? Why return here? Why, I ask you, why?? How I wish I had a kitty-cam to see how they made it back.

My next game plan is to give them away as a sort of "free gift with purchase:" anyone who comes to visit gets to take home a free cat! No, no, I insist! Yes, it's quite a sacrifice for us, but you're worth it! Please come visit us soon. Please?

4 comments:

carrie said...

sorry, one jerk face cat is enough for me.

ummmhello said...

She is adorable.... (which is what I saw to DH before bringing home an animal)
What are you going to do???

CrossView said...

Apparently it won't matter how many times you give them away. They'll always find their way back...

Unknown said...

Why, oh why, won't you agree that I AM RIGHT?! You are The Cat Lady. The only reason we had cats when we were kids was because every stray cat within a 10-mile radius found you and followed you home.

Are you sure you weren't a cat in a previous life?