Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cloning gone wrong

Okay, so I sent skin stem cells to this lab in Australia, "Clones R Us." I saw their ad in the National Enquirer. I knew if the press would print it, it MUST be true, yes? And I figured while having the dog cloned, I might as well have the Hubs cloned too. I mean, if living with one of him is fabulous, how great would it be to married to two of him? Unfortunately, the lab accidentally mixed the stem cells.


After getting used to the double-heads, I've found the new hubs to be much more obedient, but the constant licking is a side effect I didn't count on.

2 comments:

CrossView said...

ROFL! And of course you can trust the National Enquirer. They're known for factual reporting. See how well that worked out for you??!!

TobyBo said...

now I'm told you are a natural influencer... powerful and persuasive... but I gotta hope this one is not catching...