Monday, January 28, 2008

If only I had a helicopter....

... life would be SO much easier. For many reasons.
1. We could put the landing pad where our above-ground pool used to be and then I wouldn't be sad every time I look at that big blank patch of sand and weeds growing up through it.
2. Every time we'd take off and land, the propeller blades would blow all the dog poop out of our yard. Of course, it may end up in our neighbor's yard, but hey, he doesn't ever go outside anyway.
3. I wouldn't have a near-cardiac arrest every time some late-for-work-er races by me like he's in a Nascar race.
4. I wouldn't have a near-cardiac arrest every time some wanna-be-Nascar-racer tries to draft off my bumper.
5. I wouldn't have a near-cardiac arrest every time some late-for-work-wanna-be-Nascar racer cuts in front of me to see if he can get to the red light first.
6. When I have a doctor's appointment in the middle of the day, I'd save SO much time instead of driving 35 min. to work, 40 min. back to the dr.'s office (near home), 40 minutes back to work, 45 minutes home at rush hour.
7. I'd get to wear really cool head-gear, like ear phones and goggles.

Now, where do I go to get my pilot's license? And, does
http://www.vehix.com/ sell copters?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

helicopters do come in handy for folks in crowded cities, doesn't donald trump have a helicopter?

CrossView said...

Now that's a GREAT idea! If you can get a two-fer-one discount, I'm there! =P

ummmhello said...

I always wanted to learn to fly a helicopter.... We should take lessons!