Monday, December 24, 2007

My retro dollhouse

I was just on another blog where a woman had a picture posted of an older dollhouse that her girls love to play with. I remembered my "modern" dollhouse that my mom bought me and so I "googled" it to see what came up. And here it is:
All I can say is that I find the furniture strangely fascinating, but I'm not sure I'd want it in my house today. Maybe in different colors...



My mom has long since discarded of my old dollhouse. Probably wiser that way... I'm not sure my hubby would approve of a plastic olive/pea green hutch in our dining room, complete with matching dishes.

3 comments:

carrie said...

I personally would love to have that kind of furniture. What a cool dollhouse!

Unknown said...

OH. MY. GOSH. I cannot believe that you found pictures of that on the 'net. I remember playing for hours with that stuff!! Boy, we were children of the '60's, weren't we?

BTW, I think I might have the plastic family that went with the house, but I'd really rather have that groovy table & chairs.

TobyBo said...

what a cool, cool house. I wish I'd had one.