Friday, December 07, 2007

I should win an award

I'M STILL SICK! After getting out of bed this a.m. to go to school, I thought, "That's interesting. I've never seen the walls lean like that." Good thing I had one hand on the bed so I didn't fall over. Needless to say, I didn't go to work. And the house is STILL not fully decorated for Christmas. I told my hubby I should win an award for taking the longest amount of time ever to decorate, but he optimistically (or was it "sarcastically?") pointed out that if I wait a little longer, I won't have to finish it. I know some of you think your husbands are related to, or possibly ARE, the Grinch. But I'm here to tell you my theory. ALL men are born with a "grinchy" gene. Scientists have yet to find where it's located, but I think it's attached to the same gene that produces excessive nose and ear hair.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, my tree is absolutely pitiful this year, but here's why.

I didn't get it decorated within a couple of days, and my Grinch - er, husband, started complaining BITTERLY about the boxes all over the living room, so I simply put them away.

The tree has some paper stars on it, and some angels the kids made from paper plates a few years ago. That's it, and I DON'T CARE.