Saturday, April 05, 2008


Here's my mom (left) at her aunt's 100th birthday party! Aunt Betty looks pretty amazing for being a century old, yes? I would like to be 100 if I could be like Aunt Betty:
1. Still have my natural haircolor and never turn gray.
2. Get a letter from a Republican president.
3. Be able to see well enough to read a book a day.
4. Know who everybody is.
5. Get pushed around in a wheelchair. Hey, after all of those years on her feet, she deserves to take a load off.
6. Still have my children talking to me and actually acknowledging that I'm their mother.
7. Oh, my hubs came home with a taco salad from Wendy's. I gotta go. Maybe that would be #7: still have my teeth to eat yummy things like taco salads!

2 comments:

Indian Lake Papa said...

Too funny - but precious!! I have 35 years to go, how close are you???? (smile) I still have my teeth. Original hair color??? I don't even have the hair!!

CrossView said...

How sweet! I'm with you on that list...
'Cept I'm too late for a lot of it. =P

Happy Hundredth, Aunt Betty! =D