Monday, November 26, 2007

Mix together one ex-husband, two m-i-l's, and what do you have?


"Our God, is an awesome God!"
And I say, "Holla!"
Yesterday at our house the company consisted of (take deep breath here):

my most-excellent-hubby and 3 of our 4 kids, my ex-husband, my ex-father-in-law and mother-in-law, who have been long divorced, my f-i-l's new wife, my first husband's brother's mother-in-law, my own parents, my mother-in-law, my husband's first wife's parents and sisters, my brother and wife and their 5 boys, plus my son's friends from the Christian high school, public middle school, and church youth group. Plus toss in an aunt and uncle and various others and you have.....

Gosh, I don't know what you have, except God's grace in action. Amazing that all of these people can come together under one roof to celebrate one person's graduation from college. They can put all issues away for a few hours and unite because of LOVE for My Boy. He is blessed, and so am I. Lord, I truly am in awe of You.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I know most of those people, and I'm still confused.

God is good. :)

lillinda said...

Your blog says Pennsylvania, but honey, I swear you is from the South ! Whew wee ! All them folks and you didn't have to call the po-lice ? You did good,
lillinda

Karen said...

Oh my word! Mary Puppins is ADORABLE!!! I lost my Yorkie a month or so ago and I just melt when I see a cute little dog. Thanks for sharing the pic.