Friday, November 02, 2007

Let's see... Fish in My Hair has tagged me to write 7 things about myself. Hum. You might get more dirt, I mean, info, if you ask my hubs to write this. Alas, he doesn't blog. So here are my self-created 7:
1. I once woke up to a police officer standing in my rural PA house, outside my bedroom door, with his gun drawn. I'll comment more on that later.
2. I have 2 kids, my husband has 2. We never had any together. Everytime I get the urge to bear children, we adopt a pet. We currently have 3 dogs and 6 cats. I thank God I did NOT give birth to 9 more children.
3. I LOVE kidney beans, bacon, and syrup, all mixed up together.
4. I own 30 pairs of shoes.
5. I wanted to name my daughter Tara, but then her name would have been Tara Bull.
6. I usually stamp ("create with rubber stamps", not "affix stamps to", although I do that too before I mail them) 100 Christmas cards every fall.
7. I cried at Christmas when I was 6 because I got a small breasted, short-dark-haired "Stacy" Barbie-brand doll and my sister got the big breasted, long-blonde-haired and more beautiful official Barbie. I'm sure some psychologist would have a field day with that one.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I laughed at your "little boy" below - the one who's about to graduate from college. I have one of those too!

carrie said...

syrup and kidney beans! You sound as quirky as I am. Exciting.

Unknown said...

Dear Barbie,

I think God arranged for us to get those particular dolls so that we would understand each other better when we grew up. LOL.

Your sis,
Stacy

lillinda said...

Yeah, my sister and I got "Polly" dolls. Musta been Barbies 3rd cousins. My lil brother played "barber shop" with them the week after Christmas.
lillinda